EUMCCI's Environment, Energy and Green Technology (EEGT) Committee held its first meeting on the 1st October 2009.
To create awareness concerning environmental matters and green/clean energy issues via policy making processes and facilitating the interaction with government officials about the structure, the regulations and the prospects of the sector.
PROJECTS FOR 2011
- Provide its members with information as well as create awareness concerning environmental matters and green/clean energy issues.
- Function as a forum, where members exchange experiences, information and share issues of concern/problems.
- Have regular meetings and dialogues with opinion leaders or highly-ranked Government officials involved in environmental and energy policy making processes and address our members about the structure, the regulations and the prospects of the sector.
- Address issues of concern with the relevant Government authorities for further action through our Position Paper, lobbying and face-to-face interaction with Government officials.
- Facilitate trade, business opportunities and investment for EU companies in Malaysia as well as Malaysian companies.
To read or download the EEGT Committee's 2010 Position Paper, Click Here
To read all other recent developments please click here.